Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Marrakech riad in Medina, walk to Bahia Palace
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Marrakech riad is located near the airport, within a 10-minute walk of Royal Palace, Bahia Palace, and El Badi Palace. Jamaa el Fna and Dar Si Said Museum are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a full-service spa, this riad has a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free train station pick-up are also provided. Additionally, a spa tub, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace are onsite.
All 11 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and Select Comfort beds. Comforts include Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters, and guests will also find 24-hour room service and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Dar Les Cigognes
In addition to a full-service spa, Dar Les Cigognes features a spa tub and a sauna. The riad offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This luxury riad also offers a rooftop terrace, spa services, and a library. Guests can use the outdoor pool at a partner property. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a theme park shuttle. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1600
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Free train station pickup
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Roof Terrace - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the riad include a spa tub and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Fassi Beauty Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Guests under 10 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 10
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- 1 per room (up to 5 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 1500.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 2000.00
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 42 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: MAD 300 (one way)
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: MAD 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 300 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: MAD 10 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Dar Cigognes
- Dar Cigognes Hotel
- Dar Cigognes Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the riad prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Dar Les Cigognes is listed in the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.