Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Marseille hotel in 7th Arrondissement, near Notre-Dame de la Garde
Popular property highlights
Located in 7th Arrondissement, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Fort Saint Nicholas and Notre-Dame de la Garde. La Vieille Charite and Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations are also within 2 mi (3 km).
2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge.
All 134 rooms feature thoughtful touches like espresso makers and bathrobes, plus free WiFi and plasma TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find 24-hour room service, minibars, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Sofitel Marseille Vieux Port
In addition to a full-service spa, Sofitel Marseille Vieux Port features an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 2153 square feet (200 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a spa tub, a fitness center, and a sauna. Guests can use the outdoor pool at a partner property. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Sofitel Marseille Vieux Port is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Babysitting or childcare
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 200
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 134
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Rooftop terrace
- Full-service spa
- Beach umbrellas
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 7
- Year Built 1975
- Pool sun loungers
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2153
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- Plasma TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Les Trois Forts - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Le Carré Bistromanie - This brasserie serves lunch and dinner.
Le Dantès Skylounge - Onsite cocktail bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the health club, fitness facility, or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
So Spa has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Sofitel Hotel Marseille Vieux Port
- Sofitel Marseille Vieux Port
- Marseille Sofitel
- Sofitel Marseille Vieux-Port Hotel Marseille
- Sofitel Marseille Vieux Port Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.