Find Hotels in Masada
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Masada has to offer including the seaside, mountain views, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events. There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Masada
A favorite place to visit in the city is Masada National Park. Additionally, you'll find Breicaht Tsfira and Ein Gedi Spa in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Masada, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 22 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- RAM home is located in central Masada. This apartment in Masada features free WiFi and free parking.
- Crowne Plaza Dead Sea is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from central Masada. With a stay at this hotel in Ein Bokek, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- David Dead Sea Resort & Spa is located 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the heart of Masada. This hotel in Ein Bokek features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and walkable location.
Dressing for Masada
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 51°F at night
- About 20.91 inches of rain falls on Masada each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 50°F