Travelers to Matsapha will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 33 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Manzini (MTS-Matsapha Intl.), 0.6 mi (1 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Manzini (SHO-King Mswati III Intl.), 28.2 mi (45.4 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Matsapha
A favorite place to visit in the city is Summerfield Botanical Garden. In the area, you'll also find Swazi Candles Craft Centre and Somholo National Stadium.
As you make plans for a getaway to Matsapha, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 17 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Summerfield Luxury Resort & Botanical Garden is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the center of Matsapha. This 3.5-star hotel in Matsapha features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Lugogo Sun Hotel is located 11 mi (17.7 km) from the heart of Matsapha. This 3-star hotel in Lobamba features a golf course, a casino, and 3 restaurants. Our customers like its overall value and pool.
- Mantenga Lodge is 9.3 mi (15 km) from central Matsapha. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lobamba can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Matsapha
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 52°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Matsapha is 1.14 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F