Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Mauleon has to offer. A top sight in the area is Puy du Fou. There are 149 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mauleon
Puy du Fou is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find GlisséO Complex and Parc de Moine in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Mauleon, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 38 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Maison Toussaint is 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the center of Mauleon. This guesthouse in Mauleon features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Premiere Classe Cholet is 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from central Mauleon. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Cholet can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi.
- HotelF1 Cholet is located 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from the heart of Mauleon. This hotel in Cholet features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Mauleon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Mauleon each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F