Visitors can enjoy all that Meerut has to offer including the temples, parks, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and shopping. In Meerut, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Meerut
Notable city landmarks like Ghanta Ghar and Ashoka Pillar might be worth a visit. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Shopprix Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you'll find Drizzling Land Water and Amusement Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Meerut. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Meerut is located in central Meerut. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Meerut can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- OYO 5183 Hotel Subhadra Residency is located in the heart of Meerut. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Meerut can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- OYO 2629 Hotel Royal Odyssey is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Meerut features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Meerut
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 92°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 105°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September averages 99°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 94°F during the day and 46°F at night
- About 30.71 inches of rain falls on Meerut each year
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 102°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 46°F