When you envision your future getaway, you probably see yourself strolling through downtown, looking up at the gorgeous world or the monuments all around you. But Mercier is one attraction you have been looking forward to most of all. It has been on your to-do list for years, and the time has finally arrived to get there.
Hotels near Mercier
You won't see very many kids running about at Mercier. This makes it a well-deserved break for many.
Already hooked on the thought of visiting? You'll need to get to Epernay, positioned a mere 75 miles from the nation's capital, Epernay.
You don't have to go far to discover a place to stay around Mercier. There are at least 10 within 2 miles. The La Villa Eugène and the Best Western Hotel De Champagne are only 0.1 miles and 0.8 miles away. Another handy option, the Bagatelle, is 2 miles away.
Be a thrifty traveler and opt for one of the budget accommodation options located close by. Two places to look into are the Hotel Kyriad Epernay and the Premiere Classe Epernay. The first is 0.1 miles away, while the second is 1 mile away.
The Hôtel Le Magellan, just 0.9 miles away, is the ideal place for travelers who love the little luxuries of life.
After spending time at Mercier, be sure to please your senses in one of the local restaurants and bars. Look over the menu and chef's specials available at Le Colbert (50 Rue Edouard Vaillant, Épernay). Le Magenta (27 Rue Jean Moulin, Magenta) is a short 0.5 miles away. To cap the night, you may want to pop in for a drink.
When you've finished checking out Mercier, you might be in the mood to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a bunch more things to do:
- If you enjoy wine and like to have a few drinks with friends, Champagne De Castellane is the ideal place for you.
- Castellane has a wide range of local wines, so if you're an expert on wines or you simply love to drink the stuff, this place is right up your alley.
- Champagne Comtesse Lafond knows all about quality local wines, so if you're an expert on wines or you simply love to drink the stuff, this is the perfect place for you.
- Make sure you wander down Avenue de Champagne, a popular street where there is always a number of things to see and do.
- No matter if you are an expert on the making of wine or you just love to sip on wine with your travel companions, Perrier Jouet is a great place to sample unique local wines.
Our database of places to stay in Epernay provides all the things you want, so you are sure to have locales near Mercier that you'll enjoy. It's time to get hunting: Epernay saw quite a few newcomers in the past year. You'll rest assured when booking time is here, too: all sorts of guests would endorse their Epernay hotel to a family member. Need help making a decision? You're only a few clicks away from all the information you could want.
- Rooms in Epernay hotels are always presentable and fresh.
- As you might expect near such a stunning landmark, the staff at hotels close to Mercier go beyond what is expected.
- We've got comfortable accommodations for all types, including family reunions and newlyweds.
And thanks to our excellent inventory of hotels near Mercier, we see your number one spot in your future.
Fascinating Epernay Facts
You'll still have things to do in Epernay once you've checked Mercier off your list.
- Epernay has been only for those in the know, but it is now beginning to find its place.
- Find the perfect store to search for mementos and add a stop for a delectable meal of the local cooking.
- Epernay also knows a thing or two about hospitality after some time spent on its ample activities.
Wave goodbye to the same old scenes and tip your hat to more than a few astonishing new selfies. Paying a visit to Epernay is decidedly the best notion you've ever come up with, particularly when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Mercier from Expedia. Book today!