Find Hotels in Mesanger
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 27, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2017
Reviewed on Jul 12, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2019
Visitors to Mesanger are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 170 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 25.6 mi (41.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mesanger
Places to visit in the larger region include Park of Monumental Sculptures, Ursuline Chapel, and Church of Saint Pierre. You'll also find Castle of Ancenis and Mill of Bonnoeuvre in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Ibis budget Ancenis - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Mesanger
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 36°F at night
- About 30.08 inches of rain falls on Mesanger each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F