Visitors to Metsovo are sure to enjoy the mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas, spas, and monuments.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Metsovo
- The closest major airport is in Ioannina (IOA-Ioannina National), 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Metsovo
Favorite places to visit in the city include Agios Nikolaos Monastery, Karakoli Ski Center, and Politsies Ski Center. Additionally, you might want to add Averoff Gallery to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Metsovo. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Aroma Dryos Eco & Design Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
- Grand Forest Metsovo - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Archontiko Metsovou Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and a restaurant, along with a private spa tub.
Dressing for Metsovo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Metsovo is 0.98 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F