Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Micheldorf has to offer. There are 70 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Klagenfurt (KLU-Woerthersee), 19.5 mi (31.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Micheldorf
Places to visit in the larger region include Heinrich Harrer Museum, Schaubergwerk, and Gurk Cathedral. In the area, you'll also find Hauptplatz and Museum St. Veit.
As you plan your trip to Micheldorf, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 70 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Torwirt is 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from central Micheldorf. This 3-star hotel in Wolfsberg features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Kunsthotel Fuchspalast is located 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from the heart of Micheldorf. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Sankt Veit an der Glan can enjoy access to free parking and spa services, along with free Internet.
- JUFA Hotel Knappenberg is 6 mi (9.6 km) from the center of Micheldorf. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Huettenberg can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Micheldorf
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 16°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Micheldorf is 39.29 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°F