Visiting Mila Douazeci si Trei
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Mila Douazeci si Trei has to offer. There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mila Douazeci si Trei
Places to visit in the larger region include Danube Delta Biosphere Reserve, Petru si Pavel Cathedral, and Sulina Beach. Additionally, you'll find Cetatea Halmyris Ruins and Murighiol City Hall in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Mila Douazeci si Trei, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 5 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Delta Boutique & Carmen Silva Resort is located within 1.1 mi (1.8 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Crisan can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Botel Gggociman is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Crisan features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a poolside bar.
- Ovidiu is 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city's heart. With a stay at this pension in Crisan, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Mila Douazeci si Trei
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Mila Douazeci si Trei gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F