Visitors can enjoy all that Sulina has to offer including the breweries, local tours, and seafood restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches. There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sulina
The picturesque setting of Sulina Beach and Danube Delta Biosphere Reserve exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Petru si Pavel Cathedral to your agenda.
As you start planning for your getaway to Sulina, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 6 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Green Village Resort is 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from central Sulina. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Sfantu Gheorghe can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Delta Boutique & Carmen Silva Resort is located 8.2 mi (13.3 km) from the heart of Sulina. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Crisan can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Bunica Maria is 22.6 mi (36.3 km) from the center of Sulina. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Mahmudia can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its walkable location.
Dressing for Sulina
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Sulina gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F