Find Hotels in Milos
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $42
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Milos has to offer. In Milos, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos), 36.5 mi (58.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Milos
Places to visit in the larger region include Dragonera Beach, Aquarius Beach, and Chalikiada Beach. In the area, you'll also find Limenaria Church and Aponisos Beach.
As you start planning your visit to Milos, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 79 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Milos is located in the heart of Milos. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Agistri can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a snack bar/deli, along with a private balcony.
- Hotel Flisvos is located in central Milos. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Agistri can enjoy access to free parking and a café, along with free WiFi.
- Nontas Hotel is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Agistri can enjoy access to a terrace and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Milos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Milos gets about 0.67 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 43°F