Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Milwaukie, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events, lakeside setting, and cafés. Around the area, top sights include Moda Center, End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center, and Oregon Museum of Science and Industry.
- You'll find 618 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Portland
- The closest major airport is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Milwaukie
Favorite family attractions include Portland Aquarium and North Clackamas Aquatic Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Stanley Park and Milwaukie Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Milwaukie. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kings Row Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms.
- Econo Lodge Southeast Milwaukie/Portland - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Milwaukie Inn Portland South - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Moda Center, 7.6 mi/12.3 km from the city center, and End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center, which is 4.3 mi/7 km away.
Dressing for Milwaukie
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Milwaukie gets about 40.39 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 34°F