Visitors can enjoy all that Mirande has to offer including the cafés, live music, and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, entertainment choices, and museums. A top sight in the area is Auch Cathedral.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Mirande
- The closest major airport is in Lourdes (LDE-Tarbes - Lourdes - Pyrenees Intl.), 30.7 mi (49.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mirande
A couple of favorite places to visit are Musee des Beaux-Arts and Ludina Waterpark. Additionally, you'll find Auch Cathedral in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Mirande
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mirande is 0.98 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F