Visitors to Estipouy are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Auch Cathedral.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Estipouy
- The closest major airport is in Lourdes (LDE-Tarbes - Lourdes - Pyrenees Intl.), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Estipouy
Auch Cathedral is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Musee des Beaux-Arts and Ludina Waterpark in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Estipouy, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Chambre d'hôte Au Levant is located in central Estipouy. This guesthouse in Estipouy features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Domaine D'Escapa is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star cabin in Estipouy features free parking and a snack bar/deli.
Dressing for Estipouy
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Estipouy each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F