Visitors to Miri are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's water parks and waterfalls.
- There are 43 hotels and other accommodations in Miri
- The closest major airport is in Miri (MYY), 22 mi (35.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Marudi (MUR), 24 mi (38.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Miri
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Lambir Hills National Park, Loagan Bunut National Park, and Esplanade Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Niah National Park and Tanjong Lobang Beach.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 43 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Miri. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kingwood Boutique Hotel Miri - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and concierge services. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Grand Palace Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Pullman Miri Waterfront - This 4.5-star hotel features a winery, a marina, and a full-service spa. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Miri
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 76°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 76°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Miri is 4.09 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are July and February with an average of 76°F