Those traveling to Miyakejima are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. The closest major airport is in Miyakejima (MYE), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Miyakejima
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Miyakejima gets about 45.47 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 31°F