Travelers to Mizata will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Mizata, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in San Salvador (SAL-El Salvador Intl.), 35.5 mi (57.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mizata
Places to visit in the larger region include Dorada Beach, Sunzal Beach, and El Majahual Beach. You'll also find Playa San Blas and Acajutla Botanical Park in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Mizata, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 47 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Paraiso Escondido Hotel Villas & Resort is located within 1.6 mi (2.6 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Mizata can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Mizata Point Resort is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Mizata can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for Mizata
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 60°F as the nighttime average
- Mizata gets about 1.57 inches of rain per year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 60°F