Visitors to Tamanique are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches and shopping. Top sights around the area include Estadio Cuscatlan and National Theater.
- You'll find 161 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of San Salvador
- The closest major airport is in San Salvador (ILS-Ilopango), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Salvador (SAL-El Salvador Intl.), 25.1 mi (40.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tamanique
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Estadio Cuscatlan and National Theater. You'll also find Sunzal Beach and El Majahual Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Tamanique. This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Atami Escape Resort - This 3-star hotel features 7 outdoor pools, a private beach, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Tamanique
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 94°F, while the average at night is 64°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 60°F
- About 1.57 inches of rain falls on Tamanique each year
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 60°F