Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Mohali has to offer including the musical theater, temples, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, art, and shopping.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodations in Mohali
- The closest major airport is in Chandigarh (IXC), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mohali
Notable city landmarks like Baba Banda Singh Bahadur War Memorial and Gurudwara Sri Amb Sahib might be worth a visit. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and North Country Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Punjab Cricket Association Stadium to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Mohali. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Treebo Kamron is located in the heart of Mohali. This 3-star hotel in Kharar features free breakfast, free WiFi, and laundry facilities.
- OYO 10891 Hotel Starwood is located in central Mohali. This 2.5-star hotel in Kharar features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Glades Hotel is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Chandigarh can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Mohali
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 102°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Mohali gets about 33.07 inches of rain per year
- June and May are usually the hottest months averaging 100°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Mohali?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mohali, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Mohali?
What's the best hotel for a stay in Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar?
What's the best accommodation when traveling with kids to Mohali?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Mohali?
What's the best place to stay close to North Country Mall?
What about the best place to stay near Punjab Cricket Association Stadium?
What's the best hotel in Mohali to learn about local history?
What's the best neigborhood in Mohali for sightseeing?
Recent reviews of Mohali hotels
More trip options
- Mohali Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mohali Airports
- Hotels in Mohali Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Mohali Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Mohali
- More Hotel Options in Mohali
- Mohali Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Chandigarh
- Other Hotels near Mohali, Chandigarh
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends