- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, Courtyard View (City or Courtyard View)
Exclusive Room, Sea View
Junior Suite, Courtyard View (City or Courtyard View)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Courtyard View (City or Courtyard View)
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, Courtyard View (City or Courtyard View)
Suite, Courtyard View (City or Courtyard View)
Exclusive Room, Terrace, Sea View
Junior Suite, Jetted Tub, Sea View
Junior Suite, Sea View
Junior Suite, Terrace, Sea View
Suite, Sea View
Suite, Terrace, Sea View
Suite, City View (Suite 521 Pagnol)
About this area
Located in Monaco's Monte Carlo neighborhood, Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo is in the city center and on a private beach. Oceanographic Museum and Salle Garnier Opera House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Monaco Harbour and Eze-Sur-Mer Port. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track or Allianz Riviera. Discover the area's water adventures with water tubing, parasailing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails.
- Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track - 2 min walk
- Casino Monte Carlo - 4 min walk
- Casino Square - 4 min walk
- Japanese Garden - 10 min walk
- Monaco Harbour - 10 min walk
- Monte Carlo Monaco Station - 8 min walk
- Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 37 min drive
- Le Vistamar — 1 min walk
- Limùn Bar — 1 min walk
- Flashman - 1 min walk
- Le Palace Café - 2 min walk
- Valentin - 3 min walk
About this property
Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 44 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort