Travelers to Montagny-la-Ville will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 67 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Bern (BRN-Belp), 24.6 mi (39.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Montagny-la-Ville
Places to visit in the larger region include Payerneland, Reformed Church of St. Mary Magdalene, and General Henri Guisan Monument. Additionally, you'll find Avenches Castle and Aventicum Amphitheater in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Montagny-la-Ville, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 21 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Grand Hôtel et Centre Thermal is 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from the center of Montagny-la-Ville. This 4.5-star hotel in Yverdon-les-Bains features 3 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- NH Fribourg is located 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the heart of Montagny-la-Ville. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Fribourg can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to public transit.
- Hotel Touring au Lac is 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from central Montagny-la-Ville. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Neuchatel can enjoy access to a restaurant and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its location.
Dressing for Montagny-la-Ville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Montagny-la-Ville is 1.14 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F