Visitors can enjoy all that Montignac has to offer including the riverfront, golf courses, and festivals. This city also attracts tourists with its culturally-rich and quaint setting. A top sight in the city is Cave of Lascaux.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in Montignac
- The closest major airport is in Brive-la-Gaillarde (BVE-Brive - Vallee de la Dordogne), 16.6 mi (26.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Perigueux (PGX), 19 mi (30.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Montignac
The picturesque setting of Cave of Lascaux and Vezere Valley exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Lascaux IV - The International Centre for Cave Art to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Montignac. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Résidence Lagrange Vacances Les Bastides de Lascaux - This 4-star residence features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a fitness center. Expedia travelers love its pool and helpful staff.
- Hôtel Le P'tit Monde - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a spa tub and a sauna, along with free WiFi.
- Le Relais du Soleil d Or - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and in-room flat-screen TVs. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Montignac
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Montignac each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F