- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Domaine du Château de Monrecour – Hôtel et Restaurant
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Luxury Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
Charm Double Room
Family Room (2-4 persons)
Traditional Double Room, Annex Building
Family Suite, Annex Building (Traditional)
Cottage, 2 Bedrooms, Annex Building
Traditional Loft, Annex Building
Cottage, 1 Double Bed, Annex Building
Family Cottage, Annex Building
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Private Bathroom, Annex Building
About this area
Located in Saint-Vincent-de-Cosse, Domaine du Château de Monrecour – Hôtel et Restaurant is in the city center and on the boardwalk. Old Gare De Vézac and Chateau de Beynac are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Lolivarie Golf Club and Golf de la Forge. Traveling with kids? Consider AirParc Perigord and Gardens of Marqueyssac. Be sure not to miss outdoor adventures like hiking/biking trails and horse riding, or hop on a bike rental nearby and take a self-guided tour around Saint-Vincent-de-Cosse.
- Chateau de Marqueyssac - 6 min drive
- Chateau de Beynac - 6 min drive
- Chateau de Castelnaud - 8 min drive
- Gardens of Marqueyssac - 8 min drive
- Chateau des Milandes - 12 min drive
- Saint Cyprien Station - 7 min drive
- Bergerac (EGC-Bergerac - Perigord - Dordogne) - 56 min drive
- La Table de Monrecour — 1 min walk
- La Petite Tonnelle - 2 min drive
- Travers Christian - 4 min drive
- Restaurant - Auberge des Châteaux - 4 min drive
- Relais des Cinq Châteaux - 4 min drive
About this property
Domaine du Château de Monrecour – Hôtel et Restaurant
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13.00 for adults and EUR 6.00 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful castle property. A must stay in the Dordogne.