Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We arrived early and a room was ready for us. The hotel is within walking distance of downtown and Confluence Park. The park has great walking paths along the way river. Also has a wonderful rec center. We were able to use the pool there with free passes from the hotel.
Upon checking in we were asked if we wanted an upgrade for a minimal fee. The manger told us to go check out both cabins and let him know. I had reserved a small 1 bed cabin with kitchenette but the upgrade was a large 3 bed/2 bath with large living area. Needles to say we took the later and loved ...
The facility was a bit disappointing. Carpet and furniture need to be replaced. Holes in bedspreads. Breakfast was adequate and the staff was friendly.
Our stay at the Montrose Super Eight was super in every regard. The front desk people were friendly, helpful and accomodating. The room and the bathroom were spotless and our room was absolutely quiet - we couldn't be happeir about the accomodatoins. Last but not least the breakfast offered plently ...
We had a great time at Angler Inn, their breakfast was wonderful, a lot of options, and everything tasted great. Room was so clean, bed was huge, very comfortable. We had a great stay. The only thing that is of concern is that we got there around 7 PM, and wanted to go to telluride, the inn has no ...
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Montrose accommodation! Finding the best room during your Southwest Colorado trip doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Montrose. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Montrose hotels even allow you to bring several animals along for your vacation.
- Southwest Colorado is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet parents say Montrose has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.9. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have an exciting time on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Southwest Colorado has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Montrose is popular among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit the region to have fun. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?