Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Mooresville, NC from $72
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Mooresville Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Mooresville Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Dec 1, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 4, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 28, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Mooresville Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Mooresville and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 7 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Review these popular Mooresville hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Gorgeous Views! Deep Water! Super Size Dock! Hot Tub! Fire Pit! Great Location! is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with in-room kitchens and in-room washing machines.
- Pets are welcome at Cozy Cottage: 180 Ft Shoreline, Panoramic View of Cove & Lake; Pet Friendly. This vacation home offers in-room kitchens and in-room washers/dryers.
- Pets can join their owners at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman. This hotel provides guests with an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's breakfast and comfy beds.
Planning Your Trip to Mooresville
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- April-June: the average is 90°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Mooresville is 45.87 inches
Exploring Mooresville with Your Pet
Known for its baseball and zoo, Mooresville has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Lake Norman. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Mooresville Golf Course and NC Auto Racing Hall of Fame. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Aquatica, Pet Supermarket, or Wild Birds Unlimited.