"SweetWater" (1302 Queens Court) is a completely renovated oceanfront 1 bedroom, 1 bath, top floor Queens Court condo that boasts some of the best views in the complex! "SweetWater" is located on the sunrise/beach access side of the oceanfront building. This unit is beautifully decorated, thoughtfully appointed and has many custom upgrades. "SweetWater" features gorgeous custom cabinetry and granite counter tops, a tiled glass and stone mosaic wall in the kitchen, mirrored walls that reflect the beautiful ocean view, a dining area for 2, bar seating for 3, tile floors throughout, a comfortable living room has a 46" tv and a BluRay DVD Player with Streaming capabilities. A Queen size 6" memory foam palette is available for additional sleeping, The bedroom has a firm King size pillow top mattress, a 40" smart tv and the bathroom has a step over tub/shower combo. Start your day by enjoying the beautiful Emerald Isle sunrise from the deck off of the living room, then go down to the beach and relax. The elevator and easy walkway with ramps to the beach are just steps away! No stairs at all to navigate! Come and enjoy all of the comforts of home at "SweetWater"!
Luxury linens and towels are provided. Full size washer and dryer in unit. (Dryer is raised above washer. Step stools are provided for your convenience in case you can't reach the inside of the dryer. I'm 5' 6" and it's the perfect height for me.) Cable and WiFi are included. Filtered drinking water with separate faucet in kitchen. Whole house water softener. Clock/radio. with CD player. Corded and cordless phone with answering machine and unlimited long distance. Iron and ironing board. Dimmable lighting. Central heat and air conditioning. Dishwasher, microwave, toaster, blender, hand mixer and coffee maker.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING INSIDE OR ON THE PRIVATE DECK.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFO:
* 25 years of age requirement to rent this property.
* Maximum occupancy is 4 people (ADULTS & CHILDREN).
* Sorry, No pets allowed.
* Strictly NON-SMOKING inside or on the decks. Sorry, smokers are not welcome.
* 24 hour card activated Security Gate.
* Unassigned parking for 2 cars. 2 Gate Cards and 2 Parking Permits will be provided.
* Towels and sheets are included with beds made upon arrival.
* Beach/pool towels are not provided. Bring your own beach/pool towels.
* Please do not take my towels down to the beach or pool.
* Bring your own pool chairs and beach chairs as they are not provided.
* Bring your own dish/laundry/personal soaps, paper towels, toilet paper and trash bags.
* Golf Carts, Boats, Trailers and Skateboards are prohibited by the Queens Court HOA.
* Boat/Camper/RV parking available across the street @ Holiday Travel Park for small fee.
* Cleaning fee of $110 is added at time of booking.
* Vrbo offers travel insurance through CSA ONLY AT THE TIME OF BOOKING. Consumer Reports highly recommends the website insuremytrip.com for travel insurance needs.
* Hurricane season is from June 1 through November 30.
* Fireworks are illegal in Emerald Isle.
* Open fires are prohibited on the beach.
* Fire ordinance prohibits any open flame or grilling within 25 feet of any structure. There are charcoal grills and picnic tables by the pool for your convenience.
* It is illegal to walk on the dunes or on the sea grass/oats. Fines are steep.
* It is illegal to tamper with a sea turtle nest. It carries up to a $50,000 fine.
* It is illegal to dig holes in the sand on the beach leaving them unattended without filling them back in. It is a huge danger to emergency vehicles, pedestrians and wildlife. Fines are steep.
* Beach driving is allowed by permit only ($100 permit fee) from Sept 15 - April 30 (with the exception of the Friday before Easter through the Sunday seven days after Easter).
* Henna Tattoos are not allowed here. You will be held responsible for any damage to my belongings caused from a Henna Tattoo. Henna Tattoos rub off on anything they touch and the henna causes permanent stains.
* Cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant. Linens laundered in hot water with bleach.
* Contact free Check in/Check out
* Must bring your own chair to the pool and must follow all posted pool rules. Pool hours may vary with no notice due to Covid-19 regulations. Projected 2021 Pool Season is May 1 - Sept 30. (Pool usually opens for the season right after Memorial Day thru Labor Day.) Use the pool at your own physical and health risk. There are no lifeguards at the pool. The HOA requires that all children under age 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult. Pool compliance is closely monitored.
MINIMUM STAY INFO:
*** IN SEASON: (2nd week of June through 1st week of Sept) - Rents weekly only. Sunday to Sunday. Check in Sunday @ 4 pm. Check out the following Sunday @ 10 am.
*** OFF SEASON: (2nd week of Sept through 1st week of June) - 2 night minimum. Rents nightly, weekly or monthly. Check in any day @ 4 pm. Check out any day @ 10 am.
I also have a 2 bedroom/2 bath condo in this same building, just 2 doors down. VRBO listing # 824114