Visitors to Motril are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, golf courses, and wineries.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Motril
- The closest major airport is in Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 34.8 mi (56 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Malaga (AGP), 55.9 mi (89.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Motril
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Las Americas Park, Torrenueva Beach, and La joya Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sugar Museum and Charca de Suarez.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Motril. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Playa Granada Club Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony.
- Elba Motril Beach & Business Resort - Our customers like the convenient parking and WiFi at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Rusticae Casa de los Bates - With a stay at this 3.5-star country house, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Motril
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Motril is 0.63 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F