Visiting El Pinar
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that El Pinar has to offer. In El Pinar, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 23.9 mi (38.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in El Pinar
Places to visit in the larger region include Alpujarras Gate, Castle Lanjaron, and The Water Museum. You'll also find Nazari Garden and Andaluz Oil Museum in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to El Pinar, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 86 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- House Ideal for Families and Rural Areas in Need of Rest is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from central El Pinar. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast in El Pinar can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Casa del Patio is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the center of El Pinar. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Granada can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- House / Villa - Pinos DEL Valle is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of El Pinar. This 4-star hotel in Granada features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for El Pinar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for El Pinar is 0.63 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F