Visitors to Mulhouse are sure to enjoy the shopping, museums, and art. This city also attracts tourists with its restaurants. A top sight in the city is Parc Expo de Mulhouse.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in Mulhouse
- The closest major airport is in Mulhouse (MLH-EuroAirport), 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Basel (BSL-EuroAirport), 13.6 mi (21.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mulhouse
The city is well known for its museums and art, and cultural venues include Musee de l'Impression sur Etoffes, Cite de l'Automobile, and Electropolis Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Parc Expo de Mulhouse and Temple Saint Etienne.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Mulhouse. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Zenao Appart Hotel - Amenities at this aparthotel include a restaurant and an in-room kitchenette.
- Hotel Le Bristol - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Best Western Hotel De La Bourse - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a 24-hour business center, and 24-hour room service. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
Getting Around Mulhouse
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Mulhouse-Ville Station, Mulhouse Station, or Hasenrain Station. Mulhouse might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Mulhouse
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Mulhouse is 1.14 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F