Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Munster im Heidekreis hotel prices
Reviewed on Jul 22, 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 29, 2020
Reviewed on May 14, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 27, 2019
Visiting Munster im Heidekreis
Visitors can enjoy all that Munster im Heidekreis has to offer including the churches, golf courses, and local tours. This city also attracts tourists with its rural and relaxing setting.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Munster im Heidekreis
- The closest major airport is in Hannover (HAJ), 40.6 mi (65.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hamburg (HAM), 44.5 mi (71.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Munster im Heidekreis
Places to visit in the larger region include Heide-Park, Wilseder Berg, and Barfusspark. In the area, you'll also find Hosseringen Museum and Luneburg Heath Wildlife Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Munster im Heidekreis. Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- APROTOs Lüneburger Hof - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Munster im Heidekreis
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Munster Station. Munster im Heidekreis may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Munster im Heidekreis
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Munster im Heidekreis is 0.98 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Munster im Heidekreis?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Munster im Heidekreis, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Munster im Heidekreis?
What's the best hotel to stay close to German Tank Museum?
Recent reviews of Munster im Heidekreis hotels
More trip options
- Munster im Heidekreis Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Munster im Heidekreis Airports
- Hotels near Popular Munster im Heidekreis Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Munster im Heidekreis
- More Hotel Options in Munster im Heidekreis
- More Popular Hotels in Lower Saxony
- Other Hotels near Munster im Heidekreis, Lower Saxony
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends