Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Muranow from $36
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Muranow Pet-friendly Hotels
Muranow Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Muranow and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 3 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- P&O Apartments Arkadia is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with concierge services and in-room kitchens. Guests enjoy this 4-star apartment's family friendliness and proximity to shopping.
- Pets are welcome at ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto Old Town. This hotel offers free WiFi and TVs. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's bar and central location.
Planning Your Trip to Muranow
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- April-June: the average is 74°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Muranow is 21.57 inches
Exploring Muranow with Your Pet
Known for its monuments, Muranow has lots to offer visitors including its museums and opera. See the local sights and visit POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews and Warsaw Ghetto. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Krasinski Palace and National Museum of Archaeology. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Store aquarist, VET4PET CLINIC WETRERYNARYJNA, or Diskus Zoo - Sklep Akwarystyczny Warszawa, Największy Salon Akwarystyczny.