Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Found the apartment very basic with few frills and minimum basics. Good for backpacking I'd say rather than long weekend break, kitchen was poorly equipped making self catering rather difficult however the local restaurants aren't too expensive. Would I do it again? Yes I would now I know what to ...
If you're visiting Warsaw for a long weekend as we were, then the Polonia Palace is the perfect location for your stay, situated as it is alongside the Central public transport hub Check in was simple, and while the central reception was crowded, it was still easy to manoeuvre. Our room, on the fifth ...
Family of 3. Very good locatiin close to city centre. The apartament had 2 double beds. Our double bed was verry comfortable, the secound bed however was not as comfi my daughter said. The frame of the Ikea bed was bent in the middle so the mattress was sinking a bit and it was not flat as it supposed ...
I have stayed here several times. The breakfast is a little pricy so I usually walk across the street and buy some fruit. The rooms are sparse but adequate. Good room for the price.
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Warsaw hotel! Finding the right hotel during your Warsaw - Eastern Poland escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from hundreds of pet-friendly hotels in Warsaw. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Warsaw accommodations even allow you to bring several animals along for your trip.
- Warsaw - Eastern Poland is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a hotel where you and your furry family can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Pet owners say Warsaw has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have the time of their lives on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Warsaw - Eastern Poland has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Warsaw is popular among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit the area to have fun. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?