When you envision a fresh spot, you might think you'll be strolling through the boulevards, staring up at the buildings or the beautiful nature wherever you look. But Museum of Central Australia is one attraction you've been especially counting on. You've wanted to wander there for a while, and right now is the day to mark it accomplished.
What Are Some Places to Stay Nearby Museum of Central Australia?
Hotels near Museum of Central Australia
Planning a visit to Museum of Central Australia?
Situated in the city of Alice Springs, it attracts travelers from across the globe.
To be close to Museum of Central Australia, stay at one of 16 accommodation options within 2 miles. Just 0.9 miles away is the Elkira Court Motel. The Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters and the DoubleTree by Hilton Alice Springs, 1 mile and 1 mile away, are also recommended.
If you're weary from traveling and require somewhere economical yet cheerful to lie down, then there are plenty of budget hotels close by. The Desert Palms Alice Springs (1 mile away) and the Diplomat Motel (1 mile away) are two popular options to keep in mind.
Vacationers looking to enjoy some luxury and prestige will adore this destination's upmarket hotels. Check out the fantastic facilities at the Alice on Todd Apartments and the Desert Rose Inn Alice Springs. These are only 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Tourists often show up to The Watertank Cafe (16 Wilkinson Street, Ciccone) for strong coffee and treats before going to Museum of Central Australia. For grub that's more nourishing, have a seat at one of the area's restaurants, Gillen club (57 Milner Road, Gillen).
Feel like you've seen it all? In the vicinity of Museum of Central Australia, there is plenty more to see and do:
- As one of the area's main centers for the promotion of arts and culture, you can't go awry with a few hours at Araluen Arts Centre.
- Sightseers looking out for a local art exhibition, some live music or to participate in an art course, check out the calendar of events at Araluen Cultural Precinct.
- Plan a memorable visit to observe the exhibitions at National Pioneer Women's Hall of Fame.
- People who love animals will enjoy their day at Alice Springs Reptile Centre, where everyone works diligently to protect and look after the area's animals.
- Make your way to MacDonnell Ranges and discover why it's a place of local importance.
It's 0.6 miles to get from Museum of Central Australia to the nearest rail transport terminal, Alice Springs.
Resorts and lodging in Alice Springs here on Expedia provide everything you need, so you'll certainly get locations near Museum of Central Australia you'll appreciate. You won't be by yourself lots of visitors pop in to really get away from it all. You'll roam boldly once reservation time hits, too: visitors of all types would propose their Alice Springs hotel to a buddy. Need help making a decision? You're only a few clicks away from all the pointers and information you need.
- We've got rooms that are cozy for all kinds, including big families with children and singles.
- Appropriate for such a lovely monument, the staff at accommodation around Museum of Central Australia surpass all expectations.
- "Clean, fresh, and eager to welcome you in" is always the goal for Alice Springs hotel rooms.
We see your number one place in your future with our diverse directory of hotels near Museum of Central Australia.
All About Alice Springs
With Museum of Central Australia crossed off your timetable, you'll still have lots to do in Alice Springs.
- To truly leave no stone unturned, look into some entertainment near Alice Springs.
- Discover the perfect market to buy some gifts and polish off a delectable supper of its signature cooking.
- Prepare to realize Alice Springs also is a pro when it comes to laying out the welcome mat after a day spent on its a full plate of excursions.
Paying a visit to Alice Springs is always a good idea, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Museum of Central Australia. Say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and meet some new group photos!