Top Hotels Near Museum Villa Irmgard in Heringsdorf
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Oct 24, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 14, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 11, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2020
Museum Villa Irmgard Hotel Guide
You cannot say that you have properly experienced a place without seeing some of its culture. Museum Villa Irmgard is an enlightening starting place.
It is located in Usedom, which is 110 miles outside of the state capital, Schwerin.
Select from as many as 28 hotels, all within a radius of 2 miles of Museum Villa Irmgard. The Travel Charme Strandidyll Heringsdorf is located just 0.9 miles from Museum Villa Irmgard. Some more choices include the Travel Charme Strandhotel Bansin, 1 mile away, and the Maritim Hotel Kaiserhof, 0.6 miles away.
Without spending too much, you'll get the chance to unpack your things and rest your head at your choice of the nearby budget hotels. A couple of names to remember are the Haus an der Seebrücke and the Hotel Weißes Schloß. The first is 1 mile away, while the second is 0.4 miles away.
Remember that you have the option of choosing one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you feel like treating the family. Attention to the smallest details and superior service are what you can expect at the Strandhotel Ostseeblick and the SEETELHOTEL Strandhotel Atlantic. These excellent establishments are 0.5 miles and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
Give your feet a rest and indulge your taste buds at Bistro & Café Unser, a popular pit-stop a short walk from Museum Villa Irmgard. If you're feeling especially hungry, make your way to Villa Neptun - Hotel & Fischrestaurant, which is also in the vicinity. Then, kick off a fun night with some cocktails at Ostseebad Heringsdorf.
Other Places to Visit near Museum Villa IrmgardAfter visiting Museum Villa Irmgard, why not check out the other things to do here:
- Devote some time to arts and culture at Hans Werner Richter House, a well-known museum in the area.
- Whether the water is still or active, you will appreciate a peaceful cruise on Heringsdorf Pier.
- The wide range of artworks at Museum Rolf Werner make this museum a place you won't want to miss.
- The caretakers at Tropenhaus Bansin are highly knowledgable about the critters they look after. An outing here is guaranteed to be a fun and memorable day for the whole family.
- Watch the waves endlessly lap the shore, taste the salt on your lips and listen to the calls of the seabirds at Bansin Beach. There is nowhere like the beach to revive your senses.
You’ll be able to walk to Museum Villa Irmgard from Bansin Seebad. 1 mile away, this is the nearest rail station and a hassle-free way to get to the sight.