Top Hotels Near Museum Rolf Werner in Heringsdorf
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Museum Rolf Werner
Top Hotels Close to Museum Rolf Werner
Reviewed on Aug 19, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Museum Rolf Werner Hotel Guide
Culture is a vital component of any society, so learn something new at Museum Rolf Werner.
It is in Usedom, 110 miles from the busy streets of Schwerin, the state capital.
If you're looking to stay someplace near Museum Rolf Werner, you're in luck. You can find 17 hotels within 2 miles. One of the most well-known hotels is the Travel Charme Strandhotel Bansin, just 0.6 miles away. Two other great options are the SEETELHOTEL Strandhotel Atlantic, 0.4 miles away, and the KAISER SPA HOTEL ZUR POST, only 0.3 miles away.
Save a few dollars by spending a few nights at a neighboring budget hotel. The Haus an der Seebrücke is not just affordable but a mere 0.6 miles away.
A journey of 0.1 miles will bring you to the Ostseehotel Villen Im Park, a luxurious high-end hotel.
Enjoy a hit of caffeine and treat your sweet tooth at Caffee-Bistro Inge-Lote. Within an easy walk of Museum Rolf Werner, it's the perfect place to take a break from all that sightseeing. Later on, you should dig into a meal at Asia-Restaurant Bambus-Haus. This spot is also not far away. Finally, go to La Conga. Have a drink and chat with your traveling pals.
Other Places to Visit near Museum Rolf WernerEnsure you reserve time in your busy schedule to go experience some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of Museum Rolf Werner:
- Meet a wide range of creatures and get some insider information on the way that they live in their natural habitat at Tropenhaus Bansin.
- Hans Werner Richter House is a fascinating attraction for art lovers.
- Getting the chance to admire a beautiful beach is something money can't buy. Be sure to take some time out to unwind near the waves at Bansin Beach.
- Museum Villa Irmgard is a popular place to visit for art appreciators.
- Whether the water is static or alive, you will like a soothing walk on Heringsdorf Pier.
It's always easy for tourists to reach Museum Rolf Werner by rail transport, as it's merely 0.4 miles away from Bansin Seebad, the nearest terminal.