Visitors to Nahariya are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, zoo, and hockey games.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Nahariya
- The closest major airport is in Haifa (HFA), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nahariya
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Sokolov Beach, Nahariya Zoo-Botanical Garden, and Akhziv Beach National Park. In the area, you'll also find Ghetto Fighter's House and Baha'i Gardens.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Nahariya. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Shtarkman Erna Hotel - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Ga'aton Motel - Our customers like the beach locale at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include free WiFi and free parking.
- Olive Boutique Hotel Nahariya - Amenities at this hotel include free parking and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
Getting Around Nahariya
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Nahariya Station. Nahariya might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Nahariya
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 51°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- About 35.04 inches of rain falls on Nahariya each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 52°F