Visitors to Nahsholim are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 112 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Haifa (HFA), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nahsholim
Places to visit in the larger region include Dor Beach, Dor HaBonim Beach Reserve, and First Aliyah Museum. In the area, you'll also find Zikhron Ya'akov Pedestrian Mall and Nili Museum-Beit Aaronsohn.
As you plan your vacation to Nahsholim, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 22 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Nachsholim Holiday Village Hotel is located in central Nahsholim. With a stay at this hotel in Nahsholim, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Dan Panorama Haifa is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from central Nahsholim. This hotel in Haifa features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Bay Club Hotel - An Atlas Boutique Hotel is located 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the heart of Nahsholim. This 4-star hotel in Haifa features a restaurant, free WiFi, and concierge services. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Nahsholim
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 48°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 51°F at night
- Nahsholim gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 50°F