Visiting Nakhon Sawan
Visitors can enjoy all that Nakhon Sawan has to offer including the aquarium, spas, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, university setting, and riverfront. In Nakhon Sawan, there are 35 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nakhon Sawan
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Nakhon Sawan Rajabhat University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sawan Park and Wat Khiriwong.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Nakhon Sawan. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- WangPla Villa Resort - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- 42C The Chic Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Nakhon Sawan
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Nakhon Sawan Pak Nam Pho Station, Nakhon Sawan Station, or Nakhon Sawan Bung Borapret Station. Nakhon Sawan may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Nakhon Sawan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 100°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 65°F
- From April to June, the average is 101°F during the day and 77°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 63°F as the nighttime average
- About 45.04 inches of rain falls on Nakhon Sawan each year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 99°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F