Visitors can enjoy all that Nanning has to offer including the musical theater, zoo, and theme park. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and mountain views. A top sight in the city is Provincial Museum.
- There are 116 hotels and other accommodations in Nanning
- The closest major airport is in Nanning (NNG-Wuxu), 36.1 mi (58.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nanning
Favorite places to visit in the city include Provincial Museum, Renmin Park, and Chaoyang Square. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Guangxi University and Longan Revolutionary Martyr Monument.
In Nanning, you'll be able to select from 116 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Nanning Marriott Hotel - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Qingxiu can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Yongjiang - Our customers like the overall value and central location at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Xi Xiang Tang can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Nanning Winwin Hotel - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Jiang Nan can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and free valet parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Nanning
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 51°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- About 51.02 inches of rain falls on Nanning each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 52°F