Think of yourself ambling through the streets during your upcoming day, noticing the monuments or the gorgeous landscapes all around you. However, there is one attraction you're looking forward to in particular: National Railway Museum. The moment has finally come to mark it off your bucket list.
National Railway Museum Hotels
Hotels near National Railway Museum
Enjoy your time at National Railway Museum.
The vibrant national capital that is Ulaanbaatar is where it is found.
Grab a hotel in the area. There are 4 to choose from. The Best Western Premier Tuushin Hotel and Ramada Ulaanbaatar Citycenter are good choices and they are within 2 miles of National Railway Museum.
Check out the Shangri La Ulaanbaatar, a reasonably-priced hotel, situated within a short stroll of 0.8 miles.
One of the best ways to change an already unforgettable vacation into the vacation of a lifetime is to book your stay at one of the area's high-end hotels. Travelers who stay at the Kempinski Hotel Khan Palace or the Best Western Gobi's Kelso will experience only the best in amenities and service.
Breathe in the fragrant notes of freshly-brewed coffee and snack on a mouth-watering treat at Caffe Ti Amo. This well-known coffee shop is the ideal stop for tourists who want to see National Railway Museum. Once your stomach starts rumbling, have dinner at another spot in the vicinity, Thai Express. And finally, order a few rounds of beer and chat with some of your fellow travelers while you blow off some steam at Mojito Cocktail House.
You need not venture very far from National Railway Museum to find other things to do in this vicinity:
- The emotion of an aria performed at National Academic Theatre of Opera and Ballet of Mongolia will have you calling for an encore.
- No matter what faith you follow, some time at Choijin Lama Monastery will bring a spiritual feeling to your stay.
- Experience a tour of Winter Palace of Bogdhan, this fascinating and significant palace is iconic in this area.
- Zanabazar Museum contains a wide range of historical exhibitions, enabling visitors to experience the stories and people that formed this region.
- Admire the surrounding buildings or find a comfortable seat and do some people watching when you check out Chinggis Khaan Square.
It's 1 mile from National Railway Museum to the nearest rail transport station, Ulaanbaatar Railway Station.
Our directory of hotels in Ulaanbaatar has all the things you want, so you can be sure to get venues near National Railway Museum that you'll appreciate. Ulaanbaatar had quite a few arrivals over the past year, so start going. Need help making a decision? We have all the inside information you're searching for. You can spend confidently when you are ready to reserve your room, too: travelers of all manner would recommend their Ulaanbaatar hotel to a colleague.
- Rooms in Ulaanbaatar accommodation are clean, neat, and waiting to welcome you.
- You're on the perfect website if you want rooms that are comfy plus orderly and fresh.
- The staff at accommodation near National Railway Museum go above and beyond as you might hope near such a magnificent landmark.
It's understandable why Ulaanbaatar accommodation saw extra visitors in 2016 than 2015. You can stay right nearby thanks to Expedia's diverse catalogue of hotels near National Railway Museum.
Intriguing Ulaanbaatar Facts and Figures
With National Railway Museum conquered, there are still even more things to see and do in Ulaanbaatar.
- Appreciate a delectable supper of the local cuisine and find the perfect gallery to buy a few souvenirs.
- Ulaanbaatar also knows its stuff when it comes to setting out the welcome mat after you spend an afternoon on its abundant adventures.
- Ulaanbaatar has been hidden away, but it is now starting to become more popular.
You won't regret planning a journey to Ulaanbaatar, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near National Railway Museum from Expedia. Say goodbye to the views you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few awe-inspiring new group photos!