Visitors can enjoy all that Nauta has to offer including the waterfront and monuments. In Nauta, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nauta
Favorite places to visit in the city include Nauta Church, Sapi Sapi Lake, and Port Nauta. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation to Nauta, you might not be able to find an accommodation in the heart of the city, but you can choose from 8 hotels and other lodging options in the region. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Lakshmi Ecolodge and Holistic Spa is located 25.7 mi (41.3 km) from the heart of Nauta. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star lodge in Nauta can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Pacaya Samiria Amazon Lodge is 26.9 mi (43.2 km) from the center of Nauta. This 2.5-star lodge in Nauta features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a bar.
- Ayaymama Eco Lodges & Expeditions is 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from central Nauta. This 2.5-star lodge in Nauta features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a bar.
Dressing for Nauta
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 72°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Nauta is 1.54 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and October with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 71°F