Travelers to Navua will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Suva (SUV-Nausori), 28.4 mi (45.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Navua
A favorite place to visit in the city is Viti Levu. Additionally, you'll find Arts Village and The Pearl Championship Golf & Country Club in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Navua, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 10 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Novotel Suva Lami Bay is located 16.9 mi (27.1 km) from the heart of Navua. This 4-star hotel in Lami features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Suva is 17.4 mi (28 km) from the center of Navua. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Suva can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean rooms.
- The Pearl South Pacific Resort is 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from central Navua. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Pacific Harbour can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and quiet location.
Dressing for Navua
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- Navua gets about 71.22 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 65°F