Find Hotels in Negev Desert
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Negev Desert
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Negev Desert, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the local tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its stargazing spots. Top sights in the city include Timna Park, Dolphin Reef, and Coral Beach Nature Reserve. In Negev Desert, there are 272 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Negev Desert
Cultural venues in the city include Makhtesh Ramon Visitors Center, Eilat Museum and Art Gallery, and Cochin Jewish Heritage Center. Attractions like Dolphin Reef and Coral World Underwater Observatory are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Timna Park, Masada National Park, and Avdat National Park.
In Negev Desert, there are 272 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Carmey Avdat Farm - Amenities at this country house include a winery and a private pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Beresheet Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Negev Camel Ranch - Amenities at this guesthouse include free valet parking and a bar. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other top sights in Negev Desert include Coral Beach Nature Reserve.
Dressing for Negev Desert
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 55°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- About 8.20 inches of rain falls on Negev Desert each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 50°F
More trip options
- Negev Desert Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Negev Desert Airports
- Hotels near Popular Negev Desert Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Negev Desert
- More Hotel Options in Negev Desert
- More Popular Hotels in Southern District
- Other Hotels near Negev Desert, Southern District
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends