Find Hotels in Neuquen
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $30
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Neuquen has to offer including the mountain views, golf courses, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo, wineries, and university setting.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in Neuquen
- The closest major airport is in Neuquen (NQN-Presidente Peron Intl.), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Neuquen
Cultural venues in the city include Patagonian Museum of Natural Sciences, National Museum of Fine Arts, and Cono Randazzo Amphitheater. The city is notable for landmarks like Bo Don Bosco Square, Maria Auxiliadora de Almagro Cathedral, and Manzana Monument. The city's natural beauty is on display at Rosauer Park, North Park, and Pellegrini Lake.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Neuquen. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Casino Magic - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Hotel y Casino del Rio Cipolletti - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with a free stocked minibar.
- Hotel Comahue Business - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast.
Dressing for Neuquen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 48°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Neuquen gets about 4.29 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F