Visiting Neve Zohar
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Neve Zohar, and visitors give high marks for the seaside and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its shopping and spas. In Neve Zohar, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Neve Zohar
Places to visit in the larger region include Masada National Park, Lot’s Cave, and Glass Art Museum Arad. Additionally, you'll find Breicaht Tsfira and Neot HaKikar Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Neve Zohar. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Herods Dead Sea - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Leonardo Plaza Dead Sea - Our customers like the beach locale at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include a full-service spa and free breakfast.
- Zimmer Dora Dead Sea - Amenities at this apartment include free parking and an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers love its overall value and spacious, clean rooms.
Dressing for Neve Zohar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- Neve Zohar gets about 20.91 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F