Visiting Ein Bokek
Travelers to Ein Bokek give high marks for the seaside, relaxing spas, and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping. In Ein Bokek, there are 11 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ein Bokek
Places to visit in the larger region include Masada National Park, Glass Art Museum Arad, and Breicaht Tsfira. Additionally, you'll find Lot’s Cave and Tel Arad National Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Ein Bokek. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Isrotel Ganim - Dead Sea - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Isrotel Dead Sea - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Crowne Plaza Dead Sea - Amenities at this hotel include a full-service spa and a private beach. Expedia customers like its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Ein Bokek
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 51°F at night
- Ein Bokek gets about 20.91 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 50°F