Visiting Ngwe Saung
Visitors to Ngwe Saung are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants. In Ngwe Saung, there are 18 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ngwe Saung
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Ngwesaung Beach and Lover's Island. Additionally, you'll find Chuang Thar Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Ngwe Saung. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Eskala Hotels & Resorts Ngwe Saung - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Ngwe Saung Yacht Club & Resort - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- The Emerald Sea Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Ngwe Saung
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 99°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 99°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 63°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ngwe Saung is 3.19 inches
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 97°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 64°F