Visitors can enjoy all that Niksic has to offer including the temples, parks, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- There are 72 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Tivat (TIV), 27.6 mi (44.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Podgorica (TGD), 31.5 mi (50.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Niksic
Notable city landmarks like Cathedral Church of St Basil of Ostrog and Bedem Fortress might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Gradski Park to your agenda.
As you plan for your vacation to Niksic, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 72 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Trim is located in the heart of Niksic. This 4-star hotel in Niksic features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Allure Palazzi Kotor Bay is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from central Niksic. This 5-star hotel in Dobrota features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. Our customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
- Hotel Casa del Mare Essenza is located 24 mi (38.7 km) from the heart of Niksic. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Dobrota can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Niksic
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Niksic Station. Niksic might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Niksic
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Niksic gets about 30.28 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 24°F